[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobile catalog?

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Nov 8 09:06:13 EST 2012

I think you're thinking of the Bill Erickson's "Beanstalk" simple TPAC
that was a sample mobile catalog.
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/berick/beanstalk

Also, I guess Bill Ott, GRPL took that code and ran with it some. See
http://catalog.grpl.org/eg/tinypac/home which is what I get when
browsing them from my phone.

-- Ben

--