[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobile catalog?

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Thu Nov 8 14:30:59 EST 2012

Thanks, everyone, for this very productive discussion. I especially like
Kathy's recommendations. Providing a more mobile-accessible interface
for My Account to allow for easier renewing would also be nice. As Kathy
mentioned, larger font sizes would help immensely and probably some
slightly different layout.

Personally, I'm trying to avoid the need for some sort of app. I know
that Boopsie has designed iOS and Android apps for systems running
Evergreen, But I think it's a lot more accessible, and less hassle, for
our patrons if we don't require them to go out and download a separate
app to access something that can be made accessible without one.

Thanks for all of your great work on this!

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen
Sadly not a web or application developer, but a pleased Evergreen user

Library Director
Hood River County Library District
502 State St
Hood River, OR 97031