[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Can't import

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Fri Nov 9 12:06:44 EST 2012

Import wizards,

I am missing something when trying to import a bib record with a 949 tag
that is supposed to generate a volume record. The following error message
occurs when importing.
ORG_CANNOT_HAVE_VOLS: The selected location cannot have volumes attached

Here is what I am importing:

949  \\$oATS$mATS-BLF$lStacks$tbook$kOn order$p19.95

$o  Owning library      (source of value: Organizational Units)
$m Circulating library (source of value: Organizational Units)
$l   Shelving location   (source of value: Copy location)
$t   Circulation modifier (source of value: Circulation Modifier)
$k  Status (source of value: Copy statuses)
$p  integer

Owning library is at the System level
Circulating library is at the Branch level.

Please ... can somebody tell me what check-box I have missed?

Don

Don Butterworth
Faculty Associate / Librarian III
B.L. Fisher Library