[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Dymo printer settings

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Nov 14 19:22:49 EST 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:32:47PM +0000, Jesse Ephraim wrote:
> We use the Dymo LabelWriter 450
> I can put you in contact with the staff member who set it up, if you
> like.

If you and Jane opt to have a conversation off-list, can one of you
please post the resolution back on the mailing list? There have been
a number of previous discussions about this issue, and as my latest
attempt to share the configuration options that we had to follow with
our Evergreen 2.3 on Windows XP clients didn't meet Jane's needs
(http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2012-August/007232.html),
whatever you come up with might be of more help to future people
interested in the mysteries of setting up Dymo label printers on
Evergreen...