[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC Main search drop down

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Nov 15 15:05:10 EST 2012

Hi Michael.

To change those, you need to edit the names or remove them in the staff client.

Go to Admin -> Server Administration -> MARC Coded Value Maps

In the Record Attribute Type drop-down, select "Type":

This should pull up the list corresponding to your TPAC options.

Edit the "Value" field to change label in the TPAC.

Delete list items as desired.

Warning: I think this will effect all library TPACs in your consortium, so consult others as needed. ;-)

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Digital Systems Librarian