[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC Main search drop down

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Nov 15 15:56:41 EST 2012

Still in the MARC Coded Value Maps editor, they are additional options
within it when available.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium

Quoting Michael Schell <MSchell at forterie.library.on.ca>:

Thanks Thomas,

That sounds interesting but I'm not following where those options are.
  Thanks,

Michael Schell
Systems Administrator
Fort Erie Public Library