[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Apostrophe and Title Searches (still an issue?)

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Tue Nov 20 14:26:35 EST 2012

Hi Ben, folks,

So basically, we need to force our system to reindex our bib records...and
to do this, we would "reingest" our records?  (Sorry, still grappling with
understanding what all that means and entails...)  Does this mean a
physical dump and reloading of the records or is there a command we can
give to force the system to do this with the records in place?

(I apologize, but some parts of this is still really new to me....)

Tony

--
Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org