[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] I STILL need your stories! (Evergreen Newsletter)

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue Nov 27 16:34:19 EST 2012

Thanks, Dan - I can certainly highlight the new committers.  And Kathy's
writing something up about the last developer's meeting.

Are you saying you can on this?
>Thomas and I went to the Google Summer of Code Mentors' summit, but we
haven't written anything about it (but probably should).

And I need a Hack-a-way summary.  I can try to get that out of Ben, I
suppose.

That was a good brain dump.  Thanks for the ideas.

Amy
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation, Inc.