[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acq error--can anyone help?

Jennifer Bielewski jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 28 14:22:43 EST 2012

Hello Evergreen users,

I am getting an error when adding items from the catalog to a PO.

My steps-I added in the Admin area a provider, funds and fund sources.

I created a PO using Create Purchase Order. I saved. I can search Purchase orders and it comes up. After that, I go to the catalog, search for an item, then view/place order. I add to the PO, enter price, copies information and activate order. It won't activate because it says there is no provider.

I attached a screenshot. As you see there is a provider so I am not sure why the error.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Jennifer Bielewski
LTS Representative
LYRASIS
jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org<mailto:jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org>
404.892.0943 x3848
Viannin (Jenn Bielewski) Skype

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org<http://www.lyrasis.org/>

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.

Many LYRASIS Members have submitted videos highlighting how their library or cultural heritage institution is thriving. To submit a video, please email<mailto:membercommunications at lyrasis.org?subject=Video> us a link.