[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron database question

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Wed Oct 3 00:31:45 EDT 2012

David,
  It could be, IIRC, accounts would be created on demand when a user
logs in, after a look-up in the external system.  The Evergreen
database has a pretty clear schema too - so you can create individual
patron records directly in SQL if you want. like from a cron-job to
dump from Civi

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.