[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Where, oh where ...

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Wed Oct 3 08:33:52 EDT 2012

I was afraid that might be the case. I had hoped that there were some
master Jing <http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html> experts that had already
created video tutorials. Alas not, eh? I've been reading though the
Evergreen Indiana Training Manuals, and am finding them very well written.
It looks to me like the text could almost be used, as is, for video
scripts. Is there a video subcommittee in DIG?

Does the Evergreen Community have a mentoring program where experienced
libraries could take newbies under their wing and answer rudimentary
questions?

Blessings to all,

Don

Don Butterworth