[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Importing from ISBN

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Oct 9 15:55:06 EDT 2012

I was thinking that using the fast item add feature in Evergreen's
z39.50 workflow might be what makes it faster than batch loading the
bibs and adding holdings separately. Seems like a similar question was
asked a couple months ago with very similar suggestions, though.

I wonder if the previous questioner is still on the list and has
completed their project.

Justin