[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Collection HQ and Evergreen

Sue Graziano grazianos at santacruzpl.org
Thu Oct 11 13:00:20 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Santa Cruz Public Libraries is using Collection HQ.  However,  I don't have
any experience extracting MARC or CSV data, and at this point, we haven't
had the need.  I'd suggest you talk to support at Collection HQ.

We began using Collection HQ in January.  We've been very pleased with the
weeding reports it generates, although getting our collection up to CHQ is
going to take us quite a while. I've used it for several statistical
reports since I couldn't (yet) get the data from Evergreen. What I haven't
yet been able to extract for CHQ or Evergreen (yet) are circulation reports
for a specific periods.

--
Sue Graziano
Collection Development Librarian