[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need Help for Upgrading

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Thu Oct 11 23:58:07 EDT 2012

Sir,

We  ( Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
-Thiruvananthapuram ) have been using Evergreen version 1.6.0.0 for
automating the Library Oparations. Now we would like to upgrade to the
latest stable version. I have learned from the manual that we have upgrade
step by step from version 1.6.0.0. to 1.6.0.1 then to 1.6.0.2 and the like.
It will take a lot of technical effort. we are using Ubuntu version 8.04 as
server. Is there any easy way for us to upgrade direct to any of the recent
releases. What factors should be considered while upgrading ?. Kindly
provide some easy manual for this purpose.

Thanking You in Advance
--
With Best Regards,

*Jayaraj J. R.*