[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fines and Grace periods...

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Fri Oct 12 13:59:48 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a more accurate picture of how grace periods and fines
work in Evergreen.  Would anyone have any links or information to share?

I've tried the documentation as well as  googling around for a bit, and
have seen most of the major sites that mention these things in general, but
am really looking for a comprehensive look at grace periods, fines, etc.

Has anyone come up with any local materials that I could use?

Thanks!

Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org