[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need Help

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Oct 15 10:10:35 EDT 2012

Jayaraj,

We did this fairly recently - migrated a 1.6.x system to an existing 2.2
system that already had 2 libraries sharing it.

Our method was to export the bibliographic and holdings information
using Cataloging > MARC Batch Import/Export in the staff client. We
output patron records using the report module.

Once we had that information we were able to follow (more or less) the
steps outlined here:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/migratingdata.html

Regards,
Justin