[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Demo Appliance

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Fri Oct 19 16:53:33 EDT 2012

Greetings!
  I'm pretty excited to announce this: Updated VirtualBox appliances
for Evergreen ILS!

  I've just made an update for this week, this one is running a very
recent "git master" of Evergreen, so, only slightly ahead of the 2.3
branch.

  You can download it from
http://cdn.edoceo.com/praxis/evergreen-demo.ova (~750M)

  The root user is "root" and the password is "alea-iacta-est"
  Evergreen administrative user is "egsa"

  When the OVA starts running you can visit it's web pages at
http://evergreen-demo/ (provided you network/DHCP/DNS and stuff all
play nice)
  Staff-clients are available from http://evergreen-demo/staff-client/

  If anyone has some free time to check these out I'd love to get the
feedback!

  I'll be keeping this information updated at
http://praxis.edoceo.com/install#evergreen and I'll update the
Evergreen Wiki too.

  This is one phase in my goal of providing some hosted Evergreen
environments; such as for beta-testing, or development environments
that may not be cost-effective for your libraries to operate.

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.