[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New selfcheck for 2.2 (or 2.3)?

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Mon Oct 22 18:37:44 EDT 2012

Hi Buzzy,

There's actually been a new selfcheck interface since about 2.0 (!) at
the following URL.  It predates the TPAC, but like the TPAC it does use
Template Toolkit:

https://[catalog.url]/eg/circ/selfcheck/main

I note that the older one hasn't seen any development work for some
years now, so some documentation about the new one and the possible
deprecation of the old one would indeed be warranted.

Hope this helps,

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley