[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need Help

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Oct 25 02:55:11 EDT 2012

Just some guesses that might be problem areas between upgrades...

1) Perhaps you need to use a more up to date opensrf.xml configuration file. Since acquisitions was "new" in 2.0 vs. 1.6, it's possible that not using the more updated file might mean you're missing key config options that were added between versions. I would carefully check over your existing one and the sample opensrf.xml.example file that comes with the latest 2.0 and note discrepancies.

2) it may be apache related and you should check to make sure that you are using the eg_vhost.conf config file for the right version of Evergreen. This too may have changed between versions.

In any case, make a backup of your existing config files so that you don't lose any local changes.

There may be additional helpful information in your server logs. Either apache errors or osrferror ones. Do you have access to or see anything odd in your server's logs? That might identify exactly what is causing the internal server error.

Feel free to ask any specific questions via the lists. IRC will probably be quiet outside of 9 am through 5 pm EST as most participants are in the USA.

I wish you luck during your upgrade process and encourage you to find your way to even more current versions of Evergreen as 2.2 and 2.3 series are the only ones actively supported by the Evergreen Community for development presently.

-- Ben

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus