[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] call for proposals deadline is next week

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:53:57 EDT 2012

A quick reminder that the deadline for the call for conference proposals is
Halloween: October 31st:
http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/call-for-proposals/

Submit your proposals now!

Also, if you know you're coming please book your hotel now:
http://www.deltawebsupport.com/websupport/en/group_accounts/booking/1830/1042c9c681e5c8478306c39dfa8e12c8b2cedb5a
We're approaching the last deadline (November 8th) to dramatically alter
the hotel room booking contract. It's making me nervous to be on the hook
for hotel rooms that may or may not get booked. It's more fun and easier to
network when you're at the conference hotel.

Book your hotel room now!

Thanks, we're looking forward to welcoming you to Vancouver next spring!

Cheers,
Tara