[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen support position available

Joshua Lamos jlamos at emeralddata.net
Fri Oct 26 15:15:23 EDT 2012

Evergreen Support

An Evergreen support position with Emerald Data Networks, Inc.​ (EDN) is currently available.

EDN is a technology consultancy based in Sandy Springs, Georgia with customers all over the US.

We are expanding our Evergreen support offerings and are currently interviewing for new positions.

Join a highly skilled and motivated team in helping companies utilize the Evergreen ILS.​

Successful candidate will be a self starter, put the customer first and be able to take the initiative to get things done.​

High drive and a willingness to learn will put you in a position to succeed.​

We will consider remote staff for this position.

Required skills: You must have these to be considered.

- Familiarity with supporting the Evergreen environment including installing, maintaining and troubleshooting operational issues
- Familiarity with Evergreen database operations
- Familiarity with Postgres SQL
- Familiarity with Perl
- Fluency with Linux based OS's including Debian or Ubuntu
- Good Customer service, time management and organizational behavior
- Good general networking support and ​troubleshooting

Preferred skills: These will differentiate the candidates.​

- Evergreen Clustering
- Evergreen Customization
- Familiarity with other ILS software
- Xen / KVM
- Ability to write postgres
- Ability to write perl
- Understanding of the Evergreen Database Schema
- Network architecture

Degree recommended

Position is Full Time Salaried with Overtime pay and bonus eligible
Company Paid Insurance with employee chosen coverage
401K 4%​ Match and Profit Sharing Plan Fully funded by company
Education Reimbursement Plan
Employee Purchase Plan
Internet Reimbursement Plan
Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave Included
Company funded training, certification and continuing education plan

Must be available for occasional after hours work
Must pass criminal, drug and financial background check

Please e-mail resume with salary history and references with a subject line of Evergreen Support to jobs at emeralddata.net .

Joshua Lamos
Senior Systems Analyst
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.