[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen vs Apple

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Oct 30 13:10:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM, James Wagner
<wagner at lincoln.library.on.ca> wrote:
> Thank you for the quick responses. Yes we have the TPAC on version 2.2.2 and
> Equinox has created a way to keep the Consortium libraries separate.

For other's reference, the separation that James is referring to is
the port of the OPAC org unit hiding feature to TPac.  The code is
available for general review, and further details can be found at.

Thanks to the Niagara folks for sponsoring this!

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton