[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Developers Hack-A-Way Hotel and Travel Info

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 7 15:00:25 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,
If you are planning on attending the Hack-A-Way, October 10-13 here in
Georgia, please take note!

We are working out the final contract with the hotel and I need a room
count.  Please contact me with your travel plans and let me know what
nights you are going to be staying so we can negotiate the best rate.
Rest assured that the rate for attendees will stay at $50/night -
Equinox will absorb anything above that.  The hotel is the Hyatt Place
3530 Venture Parkway Northwest, Duluth, GA 30096.  I ask that you please
wait to secure a room until we have a room block set.

We will provide transportation for you both to and from the airport as
well as to and from the hotel each day.  In order to pick you up at the
airport, I will need your flight information.

Breakfast and lunch will be included every day.

Also, please take a moment to register for the conference at
http://www.planetreg.com/E8108472214594

Please don't hesitate to email me or Rogan directly with any questions
you might have!
Thanks!
Grace

--