[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acq.

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Tue Sep 11 18:55:43 EDT 2012

I tell my libraries to think of the funding source as the big pot of money.
You take that pot and divide into the individual funds. The fund tags are
labels you can make up to group funds for reporting purposes, such as
"adult", "child", "book", "AV". You can then devise a report showing what
was spent on AV materials regardless of age group, or all adult materials,
regardless of format.

Mary