[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Weeding Report

Rebecca Larocque Rebecca.LAROCQUE at cityofnorthbay.ca
Wed Sep 12 18:20:03 EDT 2012

Hey Chris,

I gave it a shot, and got the following error message when I went to output:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: relation "reporter.classic_item_list" does not exist at character 265

I also tried "Classic circulation view" and enabling the nullability selection.  I'll keep poking at it for now.

r.

Rebecca Larocque, BA (Hons), MLIS
Head of Information Services
North Bay Public Library