[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Weeding Report

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 13 07:45:59 EDT 2012

Tom,

I definitely agree that we shouldn't have the view show in the available sources if the views don't exist in the DB, so +1 for commenting them out.  I think they are useful, so some inline documentation in the IDL file pointing to the need to run the example.reporter-extension.sql to fully enable them would be ideal, IMHO.  If others are in favor of removing them altogether, though, I'd go along with that, but I would want some documentation informing admins about their existence and usage (which I'd be willing to contribute).

Chris