[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Weeding Report

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Sep 13 10:09:35 EDT 2012

I am going to vote against including them by default, and vote for
commenting out their IDL views by default instead.

Having looked through some of the contents of that file it is making
assumptions I don't like. Grabbing asset stat cats based on them being
in specific IDs, for example, that may have no meaning on non-PINES
systems.

Basically, I think they make useful examples, but I don't think they
should be installed by default.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium