[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Weeding Report

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Sep 13 10:33:43 EDT 2012

I'd agree with Thomas that the hard coded IDs for legacy stat cats would
have no real meaning in our system either.  I have to review the other
fields, but they might be interesting enough to interest our report
writers to have them included on our system.

We aren't using it in our DB, though apparently we have the fm_IDL
entries.  Oops.

So as far as it being a good example, yes, I think that it's cool to
see/learn from them.  But installing by default, maybe not all of it?

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator