[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen community IRC meeting today

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 14 09:54:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

As a reminder, the next Evergreen community IRC meeting is scheduled
for today at 1 p.m. EDT, which is 10 a.m. in PDT and 17:00 UTC+0.  The
meeting will be held in the #evergreen IRC channel on FreeNode.  A web
interface to the channel is available at
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=evergreen.

The meeting agenda can be found at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:meetings:2012-09,
but here is the current agenda:

- Introductions / roll call; paste "/me is <name> <affiliation>" to
identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Web Team
  - show prototype new Drupal website (http://drupal.evergreen-ils.org)
- Development
  - Evergreen 2.3 update
  - Planning next release of Evergreen
- Committee and interest group reports
  - Oversight Board
  - DIG
  - 2013 Conference
  - Reports Taskforce
- New Agenda Items
  - Evergreen trademark policy
  - Transition of mailing lists from old open-ils-* to lists.evergreen-ils.org?
    - open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org to
general at lists.evergreen-ils.org
    - open-ils-dev at list.georgialibraries.org to dev at lists.evergreen-ils.org
    - open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org to
documentation at lists.evergreen-ils.org
  - What are our plans for nominating and adding new core committers?
  - Catalyst and documenting code project

As you can see, we have a lot on the agenda, so the meeting will be
starting promptly at 1.

Regards,

Galen
--