[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Newsletter, Sept/Oct - Need News Items

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri Sep 14 13:18:07 EDT 2012

Thanks, David!

Is that going on the Evergreen website?

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation, Inc.
32 Crest Road
Middlebury, CT  06762
203-577-4070 x101
www.biblio.org

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of David Busby
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 1:11 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Newsletter, Sept/Oct - Need News Items

Amy,
  I've got one (finally!)

  I've got a VirtualBox ready Evergreen Demo; it's running 64bit Linux
3.4 (Gentoo); PostgreSQL 9.1, eJabberd 2.1.11, Perl 5.12.4, Memcached 1.4.5, Apache 2.2.22 (mod_perl 2.0.7)
  I've packaged the OVA at http://carbon.edoceo.com/evergreen-demo.ova
(and you can verify md5 sum from
http://carbon.edoceo.com/evergreen-demo.md5)

  It boots, starts the services and has some demo data.
  Also, the tools re-build Evergreen as well as the client (automake/autoconf, git, gcc, crossdev, nsis) are in here.

  This demo server is also a basis for some type of pre-fabricated "Evergreen System"
  I hope that will make multi-server Evergreen deployments easy & resilient (start system, set role, done!)

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.