[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen on OS other than Ubuntu or Debian

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Fri Sep 21 12:27:20 EDT 2012

Hi, David.

Gentoo was the first Linux distro I used for my desktop at home and at work, probably for about 4 years. Then, because of various requirements at home and at work I switched to Ubuntu and Mac OS with Ubuntu VM. I keep wanting to try Gentoo again, and try running Evergreen on it, but it would have to be on my own time outside of work. I think it should be fairly simple, just a matter of time.

So, considering responses to my question so far, I will not be spending time to set up any VMs other than Ubuntu for testing.

Thanks.