[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Newsletter, Sept/Oct - Need News Items

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Mon Sep 24 16:49:58 EDT 2012

Hi Amy,
Don't forget about the Hack-A-Way!
http://www.planetreg.com/E8108472214594

Also, we have lots of fun development projects going on with our favorite
clients but I figure they'll submit notes about those.  If not, let me know
and we'll write something up.

Oh and not strictly Evergreen related, but of interest, FulfILLment will be
hitting some test partners soon.  You can probably get an advance scoop
from Suzannah here.  If you're interested in including that, let me know
and I'll have Suz send you a blurb.

Thanks!
Grace