[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re Action Trigger Mechanism in Evergreen

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Thu Apr 4 09:14:37 EDT 2013

Hello Wolf Halton,

Thank you very much for sending us the detailed action / trigger
notification set up.

We have *followed the instructions as per the document sent by you*.
We were able to clone two of the event definitions after repeated
attempts, as per the instructions given by you.

> However, we are unable to test whether it is working. In the test stage
> (i.e when we press ''*Go''*) a moving activity scroll bar appears for a
> moment and disappears. Preview of email is not displayed on that screen. We
> have repeated this procedure for different barcodes. still it is not
> working and mail is not going.

Can we know,is it caused due to any of the installation problem in our
server?. Could you please let us know, what might be the possible reason
for this failure?