[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** UNSUBSCRIBE

Jill Minor jminor at wcpl.net
Thu Apr 4 13:14:20 EDT 2013

[phpp2mebdAM.jpg]
Jill Minor
Electronic Services Librarian
Washington County Public Library
205 Oak Hill St
Abingdon, VA 24201
276-676-6298
http://www.wcpl.net<http://www.wcpl.net/>
Twitter: jillrhudy<http://www.twitter.com/jillrhudy>

I link patrons and staff
to technology.

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jayaraj JR
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 9:15 AM
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [Suspected Spam] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re Action Trigger Mechanism in Evergreen

Hello Wolf Halton,

Thank you very much for sending us the detailed action / trigger notification set up.

We have followed the instructions as per the document sent by you.  We were able to clone two of the event definitions after repeated attempts, as per the instructions given by you.

However, we are unable to test whether it is working. In the test stage (i.e when we press ''Go'') a moving activity scroll bar appears for a moment and disappears. Preview of email is not displayed on that screen. We have repeated this procedure for different barcodes. still it is not working and mail is not going.
Can we know,is it caused due to any of the installation problem in our server?. Could you please let us know, what might be the possible reason for this failure?