[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] paypal credit card payment

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Fri Apr 5 11:22:40 EDT 2013

Good day everybody.

I had a quick question about accepting credit cards through paypal for
those libraries that do.

Do any of you charge a convenience fee to your public for charging fine
payments?  Tinkering with a test server, it looks like the entire
payment process occurs from within the TPAC when the public pay fines
themselves.  I know paypal has a setting where a fee can be
automatically added to a balance, but I'm concerned that if we went this
route and patrons were paying from within the OPAC that they would never
see this fee until after their charges had been made.

We are currently on 2.3.1

Thank you in advance.

Joe

--