[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 64-bit Linux client?

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Fri Apr 5 13:46:49 EDT 2013

I've been using in my code/test environments, not having issues (Gentoo).
 Works just as well as the 32bit one here.
I use the regular `make rigrelease` for the staff client and then package
it with xulrunner 64bit and a shell script.

The build script I use is here:
https://github.com/edoceo/evergreen-demo/blob/master/update-evergreen-client.sh

You can download an example staff client here:
http://demo.ils.edoceo.com/staff-client/

/djb

--
David Busby