[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Grace Period Override VS Recurring Fine Rule grace_period

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Sat Apr 6 07:20:05 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Been working with one of our libraries to modify grace periods for
materials and I've come across a question I can't seem to find anything on.
 Do you have a minute for your thoughts?

Is there any major distinction between designating the grace period in the
Grace Period Override section vs the grace_period found in the Recurring
Fine Rule?  Pro or Con?  They both seem to accomplish the same thing, but
wanted to make sure before I changed too many settings....

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tony

--
Tony Bandy