[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mac OsX client for 2.3.5

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Wed Apr 10 13:11:14 EDT 2013

my pleasure.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogan Hamby [mailto:rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 11:31 AM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group'
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mac OsX client for 2.3.5

Hi Steve,

As a Mac user myself this is really handy. Many thanks for doing this. I know you stay entry busy but out if pure self interest I'm going to ask .... are you planning on doing a 2.4 client?

Excuse my brevity, sent from my iPhone

--
Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis