[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What software do you use for Evergreen training?

Debbie Hensler hensler at hslc.org
Thu Apr 11 00:53:39 EDT 2013

We use:

-- Blackboard Collaborate for webinars, used with headset w/mic rather
than conference calling. One negative is that you cannot share
password-protected sites when web browsing.  The other, which I just
learned at the Training Interest Group meeting, that it is not
compatible with Windows 8. So far that's not been a problem for us but
could become one.

-- Articulate for self-paced with a link to a Survey Monkey assessment.

Debbie

--
Deborah Hensler
Trainer