[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Gsoc13 [Scanned]

puneet kala puneet.0191 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:48:59 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am a B.tech Final year Student from DA-IICT, India. I have been following
evergreen since last two months I have been talking to developers on
IRC(nick: Puneet) and would like to take part in Gsoc 2013 and work on a
project for the organization, I have been learning how to use Selenium Web
Drivers from last three months for Browser Based testing. I have a clear
understanding of how to Identify a object in a web application create a
generic Xpath and develop unit test cases and automate them. I am very much
interested in the automation testing project for which the mentor is yet to
be declared, can someone help me out and give me direction from where I
should start? I would like to develop few testcases before applying for the
project.

Regards,
Puneet Kala