[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Removal of time on checkout receipt--anythoughts?

Jackson, Robert RJackson at library.IN.gov
Mon Apr 15 15:40:25 EDT 2013

Tony,

Sorry - I think I posted the previous response without reviewing completely your question! We have the following setting at the consortium level under Library Settings:

Format Times with this pattern.                h:m a

-----------------------------
Robert J. Jackson
Systems Administrator Int.
Indiana State Library
http://library.in.gov<http://library.in.gov/>
315 W Ohio St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 234-7317
rjackson at library.in.gov
From: Jackson, Robert
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:16 PM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group'
Subject: RE: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Removal of time on checkout receipt--any thoughts?

Tony,

You should be able to edit the checkout template by selecting Admin->Workstation Administration->Receipt Template Editor

Once the Templates Editor screen is displayed you will need to select the checkout template from the Name drop down box. You can then adjust the desired print in the 3 boxes displayed on the right side of the screen. Ours has due_date shown on the printout under the Line Item box.

You would then need to Save Locally and then export and import onto any other workstations needing similar print adjustments.

Hope this helps!

rjackson at library.in.gov<mailto:rjackson at library.in.gov>