[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SMS (Texting call numbers)

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Mon Apr 22 12:08:17 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We're investigating the SMS functionality but curious as to the possiblity
of altering the location and size of the texting option next to the call
number, perhaps moving it around a bit.

In looking at the html code, it seems the only difference is the insertion
of the <a href> link.

Does anybody have any links to documentation of the template toolkit on how
to alter this?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts as you have time.  I've searched Gmane,
and the documentation, but didn't come across too much.....

Tony

--
Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org