[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Help - filtering items by a stat cat

Chauncey Montgomery montgoc1 at oplin.org
Tue Apr 23 11:05:20 EDT 2013

I am currently trying to run a report in version 2.3.6 that would
retrieve items in the collection with a specific stat cat entry.  I have
set the base filter for "Item -> Stat Cat entry maps -> stat_cat -> Stat
Cat ID" with the operator as "In list".

When I run the report and select the stat cat from the list, it is
ignoring the stat cat I selected.  Instead, I get a list of all the
items in the system.  Should I be using a different filter for such a
report?  If so, which one?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Chauncey