[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Newsletter - Need your Conference Feedback

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Apr 24 11:58:57 EDT 2013

Perfect!

Thanks, Ruth!

Amy

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.

32 Crest Road

Middlebury, CT  06762

203-577-4070 x101

www.biblio.org <http://www.biblio.org/>

WE'RE MOVING on MAY 6:

24 Wooster Avenue

Waterbury, CT  06708

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
Ruth Frasur
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:52 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Newsletter - Need your Conference
Feedback

Amy, here's my blurb.

"My first experience with the Evergreen International Conference came in
2012 when the conference was hosted in Indianapolis.  Because it was so
close, and because I was so new to the larger Evergreen community, I didn't
appreciate the significance of either the conference or that larger
community.  This year, I was really able to digest the unique and valuable
nature of this conference.  It is fairly unprecedented to have developers
and end-users work so closely on a software product, but the international
Evergreen community is actively working to include the library and the
librarian in the "integrated library system."  I'm really proud to be
associated with Evergreen ILS and excited about its future as a fundamental
component to ultimately creating an exceptional library experience for our
patrons."

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

 <http://hagerstownlibrary.org> Our Kickin' Website  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>   and
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/> Stuff I'm Reading