[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What should be done during unexpected library closings?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Apr 24 12:12:57 EDT 2013

...it could be cool?  Would make my staff a little more sane a little more
often, but would also require them to think less - which I don't advocate.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>