[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What should be done during unexpected library closings?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Apr 24 14:34:02 EDT 2013

In the check-in screen, for us, when we begin the check-in process in the
morning (before we open and continuing throughout that business day), just
change the date to the appropriate check-in date.  The top bar will change
from green to red (assuming it was green to begin with) showing that you're
backdating.  Until you change the date, that screen will continue to all
you to check-in to that date.  If you open another tab, or have to log
in/out, etc. you'll need to reset the date as it will default to the
current date.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>