[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What should be done during unexpected library closings?

chtrotter at ocrl.org chtrotter at ocrl.org
Wed Apr 24 15:21:05 EDT 2013

We also backdate when checking in items. However, we go ahead and add an
entry in the closed date editor to ensure that fines do not accrue on those
days we are closed.  I should add that we usually are able to put this
closed date into the system at least one day before the closed date. I am
not sure  if the closed date can be entered the same day and fines not
accrue.

Cristina
--
Cristina Hernandez Trotter
Head of Reference Dept. and Heritage Center