[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Newsletter - Need your Conference Feedback

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Fri Apr 26 03:27:57 EDT 2013

Top of the morning Madam Terlaga.

This was my second Evergreen International Conference and I have to say
it is always worth the trip to see all the "cool kids". It is a great
opportunity to actually meet the people behind aliases and email
addresses. I have never left these conferences empty handed.
I don't think we need to go fishing to realize that the conference is a
true representation of what is at the core of our community. Working
together to make the future of Evergreen brighter for us and our patrons.

Olli-Antti Kivilahti
Open library 2014
Joensuu Regional Library