[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Re: Demo server for 2.4

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Apr 26 12:53:43 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm just forwarding along this message from David Busby regarding the
availability of a community demo server for 2.4. I just downloaded the
client and logged in, so all seems to be in working order. However, you
will need to add an SSL Exception to connect. Many thanks to David!

On another note, EduSys Inc. also offered to provide the 2.4 community
demo server. It didn't make sense to have two community servers running
the same version of Evergreen, so I'm wondering if there's a need for
another demo server. Looking at the community demo server page at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers, it
looks like we currently have one running 2.2 and the 2.4 demo that David
just set up. Is there a need for others?

Thanks!
Kathy

<http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:2.4_needs>

Kathy Lussier