[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: Adding MARC fields to TPAC display (template variables)

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Fri Aug 2 14:40:52 EDT 2013

Hi Jim, folks,

Really appreciate this Jim!

I was thinking in general this was the direction to go, but wasn't quite
sure the practical usage of it--or how to put it into practice.  Your
explanations helped a lot (I'm editing in Vi as I speak...).

I wonder if this could be put into the official documentation?  For
non-developers, or maybe it's just me, this level of explanation really
helps to explain the inner-workings of the system.

Thanks again!

--Tony

--
Tony Bandy